CURRENT USER LOGIN
TRY THE FREE TEST ACCOUNT
Virtual Terminal with: Email Invoicing, Recurring Billing, Over 300 Shopping Carts, Customer Data Tracking, EMV, Quickbooks, ETC. (Full Account For StormPayments Clients Only)
A Simple and Powerful Gateway.
Powerful Enough to Preform Any Transaction, Simple Enough for Anyone to Use
WHAT THE STORMPAYMENTS GATEWAY CAN DO:
- Accept card-present and card-not-present transactions
- Schedule recurring bills
- Email Invoicing
- Meaningful reporting and analytics
- Ensure safety with merchant-defined risk/fraud controls
- Manage multiple users and role-based permissions
- Manage product information
- Track customers
- MutiMerchant Abilities
- & More
WHO STORMPAYMENTS GATEWAY IS PERFECT FOR:
- MEDICAL OFFICES; FAMILY DR, CHIROPRACTOR, DENTIST, OPTOMETRIST, ETC.
- LAW AND PROFESSIONAL OFFICES,
-High volume, high ticket and high risk merchants
- CONTRACTORS, PLUMBERS, ELECTRICIAN, PEST CONTROL, ETC.
- SUBSCRIPTION-BASED BUSINESSES SUCH AS GYMS, STORAGE, ETC.
- ANY TYPE OF E-COMMERCE
- BUSINESSES THAT TAKE CARDS OVER THE PHONE
- WORK FROM HOME BUSINESS
YOUR CHOICE: KEYED OR SWIPED
Manually key credit card information or use a USB swiper. Unlike other virtual terminals that offer only manual entry, it’s your choice with StormPayments.
Track Your Customers
PayTrace allows you to track each customer. Use that information to learn spending habits and contact them for personal marketing.
SET UP RECURRING BILLING
Need transactions on a repeating schedule? StormPayments virtual terminal has recurring bills built-in, with wide range of scheduling options.
Customized to Your Business
It’s easy to to customize StormPayments to your business. Enter default shipping and tax rates. Easily Brand receipts with your business name and address.
ALL TYPES OF TRASACTIONS
StormPayments virtual terminal can do more than just standard credit card sales. It also can, use electronic check, perform refunds, authorizations (for delayed captures), offline transactions and more!
Give each of your employees separate logins for your account and manage their permissions.